Alta Throw Blanket - Olive
With its modern palette and soft finish, the Alta Throw Blanket wraps you in serious style and coziness.
Each blanket is crafted from 100% post-consumer recycled fabrics which have been ground down, then traditionally spun into new threads by an artisanal community of weavers in Tlaxcala, Mexico. Heavyweight and warm, yet breathable, the unique blend of fibres makes them super easy to machine wash and they get softer with every cycle. Each Alta Throw Blanket is durably constructed and a true heirloom piece—no two will be exactly alike.
- Origin: sustainably sourced from Tlaxcala, Mexico
- Size: 78" x 54"
- Material: hand-spun from a blend of recycled cotton, polyester and acrylic
- Machine washable on cold/cool cycle
- Lay flat or hang to dry
- Some shrinkage may occur in hot dryer
- Blankets will soften with each wash
Please note that as these blankets are handmade, each one is unique and may contain slight inconsistencies. These are due to the artisan nature of the product.
Tag us @ebbandflowto so we can see how you style your Alta Throw!