8 Colour Trends Coming In Hot In 2019
CORAL: Energizing and uplifting - no wonder it scored Pantone’s coveted top spot.
2) DARK HUNTER GREEN: A timeless classic. Pair this shade with wood accents neutral and tones.
3) SATURATED STORMY HUES: Dark, rich, inky hues have replaced 2018’s black.
4) MODERN PASTELS: Soft, washed-out pinks, greens and blues serve as neutrals and can be mixed with an abundance of white or lemon-yellow.
5) RICH PURPLE: Pantone named it’s 2018 Colour of the Year, Ultra Violet - rich, deep purple will continue into 2019.
6) SOFT TERRACOTTA: Sherwin Williams’ 2019 colour of the year is Cavern Clay. Shades of this calming, American Southwest inspired colour are popping up in everything from paint to furnishings.
7) JUICY BERRY REDS: Comforting and cozy, 2019’s bold berry reds are designed to stand out and energize a space.
8) MISTY BLUE: Soft, misty blues with grey undertones create a sense of calm and serenity.
Back to ALL BLOGS